Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

August 30, 2006

Mommy is back at work

Well, Mommy went back to work this week. She is working half days in the office and the other half at home. I have gone to daycare a few times...it is quite different. I am trying my best to adjust. I know that Mommy is really sad to have to leave me there especially when I am at such a fun age! There is an older (grandma-like) lady at daycare that has your typical old lady attitude but the other ladies there are nice. There are a lot of other babies in my class although they are mostly a little older than me.

Daddy has been dropping me off in the mornings there and Mommy has been picking me up. I think it is just too hard for Mommy to say goodbye to me there, especially when I am so happy and smiley in the mornings. I am sure it isn't easy for Daddy either but someone has to do it cause I can't drive yet! Daddy usually puts me in the swing when he leaves and I will stay in it for a while - until I fall asleep or need to eat, whichever comes first. When Mommy comes to pick me up I am so happy. I smile and get excited! Then she takes me home and we play and I tell her all about my day.

I know it will just take a little time to get adjusted to the way things are going to be now. I think I am doing a good job so far. I know Mommy and Daddy love me very much and would be with me if they could. I also know that I need to get out into the world and socialize with and meet new friends. I am looking forward to when I get a little bigger and will be able to play with my buddies at daycare more.

I will keep you posted on how things are going....
-Jayden

No comments: