Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

January 21, 2008

Do you know your right from your... blue?

Kelly and I are always talking with Jayden and trying to teach him new things because he loves to talk and learn. Well, lately I've been trying to teach Jayden the difference between his right and left. When I put on his jacket I say "Right arm" then "Left arm", when I put on his pants I say "Right leg" then "Left leg", you get the point. Last night I was getting Jayden ready for bed and I touched his right arm and asked "What arm is this?", and he responded "Right". I was pretty impressed and happily said "Yes, very good". I moved on to the left arm and asked "What arm is this?", again Jayden responded "Right". I softly said "nooo", he thought a second and then said "Blue".

Did I mention that we're also working with him on colors? ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT story - he is such a doll. Cute & smart too! Can't wait to see him again!!

Hugs & Kisses from Didi & Pappy
XOXOXO

Chris and Jackie said...

How adorable. He will bring you both so many more years fun moments. I can't wait to experience funny moments like that.

Miss you all

XOXO