Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

March 04, 2008

Busy little man!

Jayden has been a very busy little man over the last week. He continues to amaze us every single day! Now our little genius is counting up to 13, he can recite an entire book to us, and he is saying more and more phrases. One of the new favorite phrases is "I love you more." Every night before Mommy carries Jayden upstairs to read to him, Daddy and Jayden go through the usual "'sup dawg," "I love you" and family hugs. The other night after Jayden said "I love you," Daddy added "I love you more." So the next night, Jayden said "I love you more." Our hearts melted. It was one of the cutest things he has ever said. He truly is an amazing kid and we couldn't be prouder of our little man!

No comments: