Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

May 20, 2009

Let the Countdown Begin

The countdown has begun, Mommy will be back to work in T minus 6 days. Luckily I can work from home for a week before heading into the office. I cannot believe how fast 12 weeks has gone by! Just when we all started to get into a routine, it will change. I remember this time with Jayden and how stressful and sad it was :(. I think with Reid it is even more difficult since he is fussier than Jayden ever was. So many things we have to plan for, yet a lot we cannot plan for and will just have to see how it all shakes out.

Reid will be going into daycare next week for a few hours to transition. I also remember this instance with Jayden and how hard it was for me to leave him there even for a couple hours. I remember standing there with T.C. and handing him over to the teachers. Of course I started to cry, hello I am a mother-but got through it with the help of T.C. and Jayden. I really do think it is harder on the parents than it is on the child since Jayden quickly adjusted and now is happy as can be at daycare with his buddies. It certainly helps that all the teachers and the director there love him :).

The infant room teachers have met Reid and I think they are ready for him to start. We feel more comfortable with the teachers now than we did when Jayden started so that is a definite positive. Hopefully they will love Reid like they love Jayden! More to come next week...

No comments: