Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

April 19, 2006

Dr. Visit - Status on Baby H

So we all went to the doctor today for the latest news. Blood pressure at first was a tiny bit elevated but then came down later in the appointment and settled at normal. Still 2 cm dilated but the doctor prescribed a pill to curb the contractions (if any) I have been having. Tomorrow I will be considered full term at 36 weeks but the doctor of course would like to keep Baby H in there as long as possible. She said Baby H is about 5 and a half pounds :) Everything else is good, the swelling has definitely gotten better and I have been a lot more relaxed working from home as opposed to going into the office! Daddy has been taking wonderful care of me!! Next doctor's appointment is Wed so we'll keep everyone posted.

Thanks for all the calls of concern and excitement. We love all of you and are so lucky to have such caring friends and family!!!!! Will post again soon!

XOXOXO

No comments: