Today is Kelly's first day working from home on bed rest. She's been keeping her feet elevated and trying to relax and minimize stress. So far, it appears to be working. The swelling in her feet has gone down substantially to where they are almost back to their normal size. I also took her blood pressure this morning and it was in the normal range at about 118 over 68-ish.
Interesting story...I went to get a blood pressure monitor last night at Eckerd. I was in the left hand turn lane at a stoplight with one car in front of me. We got the green arrow and proceeded through the intersection. As the car in front of me was passing through the intersection, another car came to a screeching halt as she flew through a red light going in the opposite direction. She literally stopped about 1-2 feet away from plowing into the side of the car in front of me. That was a scary moment to realize how close I had come to witnessing, or being involved in, a serious accident.
Anyways, enough of my dramatics. Hopefully Kelly continues to improve while being at home and the baby can spend more time "incubating" in the belly so he/she can be as healthy as can be. We'll keep you all posted.
April 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment